Another day, another card! I spent a lot of time sitting and staring today - the ideas were just not at the forefront of my mind! Eventually this is the card I made:
A very different card for me! I began by die cutting a collection of numbers into the top layer this panel was then adhered to a piece of black card stock using foam adhesive to provide dimension (including the centres of some of the numbers) and finished the card with the sentiment stamped onto white card with just a little turquoise card peeking out!
I am going to enter this in:
"Less is More" Challenge 218 Colour challenge - Predominantly Black
STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge - Stamps and numbers