I started this card yesterday - it involved lots of heat embossing to mask off images and lots of ink blending and loads of time just being patient and waiting for ink to dry!!
I inked the panel with Picked Raspberry then heat embossed the first flower, then inked the panel with Festive Berries then stamped and embossed two more flowers. I then inked the panel with Dusty Concord then stamped and embossed more flowers and finally inked the panel with Stampin Up's Blackberry Bliss. I ironed the panel to remove the embossing and then stamped the flowers details, masking off the flowers as I went. The flower is from the Uniko Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum stamp set.
I am entering the following challenges:
"Less is More" - Week 235, Colour Challenge - Berry Shades
Happy Little Stampers
This is the other card I created today, in fact it is the first card I created. I'd been thinking about the design for sometime - I had trouble with the colouring, trouble with the stamping, the die cutting didn't want to work for me but in the end I was happy with the card. Water colouring and inlaid dies are two of my favourite techniques ... and then disaster struck:
... and the moral of the story ... put completed cards somewhere safe and never leave black ink pads open on your desk!!