Wet and windy ... a good excuse to spend the afternoon crafting! After much faffing around and a touch of procrastination I managed to waste quite a bit of card, ink and glue before creating one very simple card!
I stamped and heat embossed the flower onto some vellum before colour on the reverse with Zig markers. I cut and embossed a small panel of card which I then machine stitched onto the base before popping the flower up on foam adhesive to add dimension. I haven't added a sentiment at the moment as I'm not sure what occasion I might use it for.
I have quite a few embossing folders which rarely come out of the cupboard! I usually leave them well alone but the challenge at "Less is More" this week is to create a design incorporating texture - so out of the cupboard they came but which one to use!! I can safely say that I have enough pieces of embossed card to last me quite a while.
UNIKO Pure Florals: Gerbera
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
White detail Embossing Powder
Diamond stitch embossing folder (make unknown)
I'm entering the following challenges:
"Less is More" Week 264 Add Texture
Stamping Sensations February Challenge - Anything Goes