When I saw the challenge for this week at "Less is More" my immediate thoughts were 'no way'! You see the theme is to include wire in your design ... I was fairly certain that I didn't have any! ... and so the search began. I found some and then realised that was the least of my problems ... what on earth was I going to do with it now I'd found some!
Well I had an idea (just the one!) and here it is:
I took the wire and fashioned it into "hello". I die cut a circle, ink blended some distress ink added the sentiment and popped it onto the card with some foam adhesive to add dimension. And that was that!!