Wow, doesn't time fly especially when you're trying to cram loads in! Well it has been a week since I last managed to create a post ... I don't know where the time goes! Less chat more action ...
I created the background by inking one of my acrylic blocks with distress inks which I then spritzed with water that had perfect pearls in it. I pressed the block onto a piece of watercolour card leaving it for a few seconds before lifting it off - I love the blended effect this gives. I then used a stencil and embossing paste to create the dandelion clock, die cut the panel and a panel of black card. The black card was adhered to the card base and I added fun foam to the back of the watercolour panel before adhering it to the card.
CUTplorations Rectangle dies
Sweet Poppy Brass Dandelion Stencil
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch
Dreamweaver Matte Black Embossing Paste
I'm entering the following challenges:
"Less is More" #286 & 287 Use something Tactile - hopefully the raised embossing paste meets the criteria.
AAA Cards #70