It would seem that lack of sleep can sometimes increase your productivity - this is the second card of the day! I also need to thank the "Less is More" team for inspiring me, yet again, with an interesting challenge. I promise that this will be the last as I have now exhausted all my ideas!!
Once again alcohol inks and peel offs are involved but this time with the addition of acetate. Firstly I smooshed cranberry and raspberry inks for the baubles and then lettuce and bottle for the background. I cut an aperture in the card. Added the peel offs to the acetate and them fussy cut the baubles, added some silver thread and adhered them to the back of the aperture. I cut a piece of the, now, green acetate to fit the aperture and adhered it behind. Added the sentiment and that, as they say, is that!!
This will be my third entry in the challenge at "Less is More" where the recipe for the week is to "... Use sticker, sticky label or peel-off.
All that is left to do now is to hide the peel-offs back in the deep recesses of my cupboard!