Tonight I gave finger printing another go but instead of creating my own flowers this time I used my finger prints to colour a stamped image - actually I created the finger print first and then stamped the flower image over the top. This is it:
|Apologies for the quality of the photograph|
This is the first time that I've hand drawn a border but I felt the design needed something to pull it all together - the additional squiggles are supposed to reflect the detail in the flowers.
PaperArtsy JOFY Stamp Set 11
Distress Inks - peacock feathers and salty ocean
Versafine Onyx Black ink
and once again my right pointer finger!!
With inky fingers I will enter this into this week's challenge at "Less is More" to adapt a finger print.